A teenage boy has been charged and seven others identified after chaotic vision emerged of a group of youngsters ransacking a Bunbury kebab store last week. The video showed at least eight juveniles inside Orfa Kebabs and Turkish Bakery on Victoria Street, with some punching and attempting to choke a worker, as well as screaming at the same staff member and jumping over the counter. Questions by the South Western Times prompted a police investigation into the shocking vision, which had been posted to social media application Snapchat after it occurred last Wednesday night. Teenagers in the video can be heard encouraging each other to grab items, while workers at the venue are yelling at the group to leave. Several of the youngsters can be seen carrying backpacks and wearing balaclavas, while some covered their faces with hooded jackets and hats. Police confirmed a 14-year-old Eaton boy was arrested and charged with damage in relation to the alleged incident, with seven other youngsters also identified. South West District Superintendent Geoff Stewart noted the quick response by police. “We have made one arrest so far and identified seven others and are now working around locating and dealing with them,” he said. “Further investigations are being done with witnesses and others who are assisting. “We will not tolerate people going around in groups, masking up and intimidating businesses, damaging property and threatening people, it is abhorrent.” Supt Stewart said last week police had attended the premises as part of their investigation. Orfa Kebabs & Turkish Bakery is normally open to early hours of the morning and is popular among people indulging in Bunbury’s nightlife. The store was contacted for comment last week. Supt Stewart said anyone with information in relation to the alleged incident should contact Crimestoppers.